What Are Outplacement Services?
Outplacement services are provided by your organisation to assist departing staff make a smooth transition following a redundancy. Agile Transitions outplacement programs support you during this time of uncertainty and helps you identify your next career move.
Outplacement services may be delivered one-on-one, virtually, or group programs. This is dependant on the outplacement program that your employer has selected.
What To Expect From Outplacement Services
Our outplacement programs provide you with personalised support of a dedicated Career Consultant as you transition to the next stage of your career. Our support can provide assistance in:
- Dealing effectively with career change
- Assessing your skills and accomplishments
- Identifying career options and developing a career plan.
- Developing a job search strategy
- Providing a professionally written resume and cover letters tailored to your industry
- Advice on selecting and approaching recruitment agencies
- Interview skills training and coaching
- Assessing job offers and and negotiating your salary
- Learning to develop your professional network
The Benefits of Outplacement Services
- Outplacement is complimentary (to you the job seeker) as it’s paid for by your employer.
- Gain employment faster with professional support and resources.
- Receive confidential career and employment advice to help you make the best decision for you.
We’re Here to Help
We will work with you to help define your career goals, create a job search strategy and ultimately achieve success!
“You effortlessly guided me through my transition… Working together your enthusiasm and energy were infectious”.Tony
Discover the latest in leadership, career advice and more.
One of the biggest hurdles we face in our professional and personal lives is bouncing back from a challenging situation. I’m sure you’ll agree, life often feels extremely challenging; wins can seem rare and we are under constant stress, and constantly questioning...read more
Making an effort to help yourself grow professionally will help you succeed, both in the short term and in the long term. If you don’t learn new skills and acquire new knowledge and experience, you’re likely to fall behind your peers.read more
OK, it’s time to tell the truth. Are you really happy doing what you’re doing? Or are you settling for “anything you can get” rather than pursuing your career dreams? Think about it: there are so many people in jobs they hate because they haven’t found...read more